World Kidney Day 2022
We will be conducting a webinar for an awareness campaign to raise awareness of the importance of our kidneys to In conjunction with World Kidney Day 2022, we will be conducting a webinar for an awareness campaign to raise awareness of the importance of our kidneys to our health.
The webinar will also include advice on how to manage issues with kidney dialysis patients. Avisena Renal Care invites four expert Renal Specialists to share their knowledge and experience at the event.
|1||Dr. Irene Wong||Hypertension & hypotension during HD||13 March 2022 (Sunday)||9:00 AM – 10:30 AM|
|2||Dr. Rashidi Saidin||Medication in Dialysis Patient||13 March 2022 (Sunday)||11:00 AM – 12:30 AM|
|3||Dr. Maisarah||Acute Emergency during HD||20 March 2022 (Sunday)||9:00 AM – 10:30 AM|
|4||Dr. Ruslinda||Management of CKD-MBD||20 March 2022 (Sunday)||11:00 AM – 12:30 AM|
Avisena Renal Care organizes a World Kidney Day 2022 cooking contest for all Avisena Group employees to support World Kidney Day 2022.
Participants must upload a video on social media, and the winner will be the most artistic and tasty looking.
Conditions of the Competition
- Staff Avisena Group
- Like and Follow Avisena Dialysis on our Facebook and Instagram pages
- Prepare a dish following our theme: “Love My Kidney“.
- Refer to the video on kidney diet as a reference.
- Record your video cooking session no longer than 5 minutes.
- Post your video and tag us with #worldkidneydaycookingcontest #avisenadialysiscentre on media social facebook or instagram. Include your cooking ingredient and how to cook in the description.
- Submission date for participation from 7 – 25 March 2022, the video must be uploaded before 25 March 2022, 11.59 pm.
Attractive Prizes to be won
- 1ST PRIZE : RM 300 with digital cetificate
- 2ND PRIZE : RM 200 with digital cetificate
- 3RD PRIZE : RM 100 with digital certificate
All participants will get a digital certificate with 1 point KPI for each event.